To add your blog to this experiment, copy this entire posting to your blog, and then answer the questions below, substituting your own information, below, where appropriate. Other than answering the questions below, please do not alter the information, layout or format of this post in order to preserve the integrity of the data in this experiment (this will make it easier for searchers and automated bots to find and analyze the results later).
REQUIRED FIELDS (Note: Replace the answers below with your own answers)
(2) I found it via "Newsreader Software" or "Browsing the Web" or "Searching the Web" or "An E-Mail Message":
(3) I posted this experiment at URL:
(4) I posted this on date (day, month, year):
(5) I posted this at time (24 hour time):
(6) My posting location is (city, state, country):
OPTIONAL SURVEY FIELDS (Replace the answers below with your own answers):
(7) My blog is hosted by:
(8) My age is:
(9) My gender is:
(10) My occupation is:
(11) I use the following RSS/Atom reader software:
(12) I use the following software to post to my blog:
(13) I have been blogging since (day, month, year):
(14) My web browser is:
(15) My operating system is:Get the rest of this meme. "8-15 questions for Meme Propopgation"
Favorite Department Stores:
Most Used Words:
Favorite Pizza Toppings:
Favorite Cartoon Characters:
Movies Recently Watched:
- First job:
- First screen name:
- First funeral:
- First pet:
- First piercing:
- First tattoo:
- First credit card:
- First kiss:
- First enemy:
- Last car ride:
- Last kiss: Get the rest of this meme. "First Last Now"
1. Who or what is on your computer's wallpaper?
2. Go through your DVD/pre-bought video collection. Which three actors or actresses feature the most in them?
3. Go through your book shelves. Which three authors have written the majority of the books?
4. And what about CDs?
5. Open up the picture folder(s) on your hard drive. Of which actor/actress/movie/tv series/musician do you have the most pictures?
6. And what about your Live Journal user pictures?
Found at Lisa's.
Bold the ones you've done...
01. Bought everyone in the pub a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula.
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
1. How many people have you dated that were not naturalised citizens of your country?
2. Have you ever dated someone that was not of your race? How did that work out?
3. How many different countries have you visited?
4. If you could go to a specific country of your choice ... no expenses spared ... where would go visit, and why?
5. What is your favourite international flavour?
6. I love French and Indian movies. What other countries' movies do you enjoy?
7. How many other languages do you speak besides your native language?
8. Do you have international friends, and what countries do they come from?
Found at http://www.dizzy-girl.net/
To add your blog to this experiment, copy this entire posting to your blog, and then answer the questions below, substituting your own information, below, where appropriate. Other than answering the questions below, please do not alter the information, layout or format of this post in order to preserve the integrity of the data in this experiment (this will make it easier for searchers and automated bots to find and analyze the results later). (Note: Replace the answers below with your own answers)
(1) I found this experiment at URL: http://thedailymeme.com/
(2) I found it via "Newsreader Software" or "Browsing the Web" or "Searching the Web" or "An E-Mail Message": Browsing the web
(3) I posted this experiment at URL: http://thedailymeme.com/#000701
(4) I posted this on date (day, month, year): 2 Aug, 2004
(5) I posted this at time (24 hour time):
(6) My posting location is (city, state, country): Dearborn, MI
OPTIONAL SURVEY FIELDS-Get the rest of this meme. "8-15 questions for Meme Propogation"
Sing play along now.
A - Age:
B - Band listening to right now:
C - Career future:
D - Dad's name:
E - Easiest person to talk to:
Twenty Questions again! And it's all about you.
1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?
2. What's your favourite kind of cake?
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
1. Take five books off your bookshelf.
2. Book #1 -- first sentence
3. Book #2 -- last sentence on page fifty
4. Book #3 -- second sentence on page one hundred
5. Book #4 -- next to the last sentence on page one hundred fifty
6. Book #5 -- final sentence of the book
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph:
Here's how it works:
1. Grab the nearest CD.
2. Put it in your CD-Player (or start your mp3-player, I-tunes, etc.).
3. Skip to Song 3 (or load the 3rd song in your 3rd playlist)
4. Post the first verse in your journal along with these instructions. Don’t name the band, nor the album-title.
Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
Nine people you enjoy the company of:
Eight things you’re wearing:
A book meme that's scooting around the blogosphere has bloggers posting a long list of classic novels and putting those they've read in bold-face type. It's a pretty canonical list -- Shakespeare, Dickens, all that kind of thing. Stuff you're kind-of embarassed if you haven't read -- though of course there are many on there that I haven't.
Here's my similar list of children's picture book titles, in something vaguely resembling chronological order. A canon, of sorts. Excluding fairy tales. I've read them all -- because I'm a smartypants and it's my list. But you, too, can read them all in about five minutes each, so what are you waiting for!? Instructions: if you're inclined, take the list -- bold those you've read, and add some commentary if you have any (I'd love to see what some readers think of these books) and post it on your blog.
Millions of Cats, by Wanda Gag
Angus and the Ducks, by Marjorie Flack
Caps for Sale, by Esphyr Slobodkina
A bunch of questions in groups of three.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
Information for various times of your life (past and future)
15 years ago, I:
A meme to peel aways the layers of you.
-- Birth date:
-- Current Location:
Pick your birth month and cross (strike) out what doesn't apply to you. To
strike out you use the S tag. So for the cross out you would surround the "strike out" with <s>strike out</s> . Then post the whole list for the next person or link back to here.
JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious. Get the rest of this meme. "Your birth month"
I've seen this one everywhere but never found the original source, but I'll try it anyways... (Can anyone tell me the original source?)Get the rest of this meme. "Twenty-one Things."
A few years ago, I was chatting with a stranger in a bar. When I told him I was an economist, he said, "Ah. So… what are the Two Things about economics?"
"Huh?" I cleverly replied.
Generally just a list of 100 things about you.
A buncha questions (150) for you to answer.
1. Do you like having your picture taken.
2. Have you ever done a photo shoot, professional or non?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
4. Who would you take with you on this adventure?
Answer the 26 alphabetized questions.
A-ACT YOUR AGE:
C-CHORE YOU HATE:
List your favorite bands from A to Z.Get the rest of this meme. "ABCs of Music"
When you first met your current main squeeze (husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, significant other, sex partner, WHATEVER!)Get the rest of this meme. "What Were You Thinkin'?"
Take this list of the top 100 movies from the IMDB and bold the movies you have seen. (I'm not sure where this is originally from). This list is from May 2004.